For site visitors:
- The only IP retained in the access logs is 127.0.0.1 (This is due to the way hidden services work).
- Access logs are disabled by default unless required for maintenance.
- The only "real" info I get in the logs is your user agent string.
- If you came to this site via another site, the URL to the site you came from is in the referer section of the log entry. To disable this, type about:config in the address bar and search for Network.http.sendRefererHeader and double click on it to set to false.
- Your browsing habits on this site are never recorded or disclosed to third parties.
- Reports of the site's overall traffic are generated here.
Sample log entry: 127.0.0.1 - - [28/Dec/2011:23:46:52 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 664 "http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion.market/wiki/index.php/Main_Page" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3"